Could not connect to Amazon
Zumdahl Chemistry by Steven S. Zumdahl 9th and 8th Edition Difference
Key differences between 9th and 8th editions
- Time lapse between current and previous publications: 5 years (2012 vs 2008).
- The Zumdahl's Chemistry text was first published in 1986.
- New emphasis on systematic problem solving now appears in the applications of dimensional analysis.
- New critical thinking questions have been added throughout the Ninth Edition of Zumdahl's text.
- New Interactive Examples, end-of-chapter questions and problems.
- New CHEMWORK Problems have been added to the end-of-chapter problems throughout the text to test students' understanding of core concepts.
- Revised and updated art program.
- New section 1.6 Learning to Solve Problems Systematically in Chapter 1.
- New section 3.11 The Concept of Limiting Reactant in Chapter 3, which emphasizes calculating the amounts of products that can be obtained from each reactant.
- New section 9.6 Photoelectron Spectroscopy (PES) in Chapter 9 covers the technique that can be used to determine the relative energies of electrons in individual atoms as well as in molecules.
- Enhanced OWL (online web learning) integration: for the Ninth Edition, OWL now includes more parameterized end-of-chapter questions.
- InfoTrac Student Collections are specialized databases expertly drawn from the Gale Academic One library.
- HYBRID Version contains the main printed text while delivering all the end-of chapter exercises online in OWL, the online learning system for chemistry.
9th Edition of
eBook, 1200 pages
eBook ISBN: 9781285415383
Published by: Wadsworth Publishing, February 01, 2013
Hardcover, 1200 pages
Published by: Cengage Learning, January 01, 2013
Hybrid Edition (with OWLv2 24-Months Printed Access Card)
Paperback, 944 pages
Published by: Cengage Learning, February 07, 2013
8th Edition of
Hardcover, 1184 pages
Published by: Cengage Learning, December 03, 2008
7th Edition of
Hardcover, 1232 pages
Published by: Houghton Mifflin, February, 2006
Media Enhanced Edition
Hardcover, 1168 pages
Published by: Cengage Learning, December 27, 2007